Ride 'em cowboy! :)

Event: Spanish Fork Rodeo, People: Sarah, Beth, Kimbo, Ry-Ry Coxy, and moi!, Best event: Mutton busting. They had children ride on the back of sheep and pretty much hang on for dear life. Really cute--in a weird sort of way.
I LOVED the atmosphere! It reminded me of New Mexico, but I really wish I grew up a cowgirl. Think of it--you would get cute points automatically with everyone you met. You could pull of cowgirl outfits ALL the time, ride horses, go to authentic "shindigs", and have babies that grow up to participate in mutton busting. That's the life :)
Kimbo and me :) We are getting good at this whole taking pictures as roomies!


Kim and Ryan


Sarah and Beth--Aww...so cute, they look like real cowgirls



So, don't think that I am that creepy taking pictures of random girls, but they were really cute and looked like little cowgirls. It kind of reminded me of my childhood (not that I was a cowgirl) sitting on a fence, eating otterpops, taking life slow, and never wishing to grow up. Oh wait, nothing much has changed--I still have a box of otterpops in the freezer and I don't think I will grow up anytime soon. This girl's staying on her fence!

Comments

Popular Posts