From then to now

I was just looking through pictures, trying to avoid packing and writing my talk for tomorrow and I found these:
 
Freshman year Halloween--Kim and I were sister missionaries and Lynda was a hippie :)






...and we were part of missionary week by getting calls and having missionary schedules.
And now...three years later I am finally going.
Well, this might be the last time I post before the mission--don't worry, this blog will keep you all updated whether you like it or not!
Basically, I just wanted to thank everyone who has touched my life and has gotten me to here. I love my family and friends and really appreciate all that you have done for me. I love you all to the moon and back forever :)

Comments

  1. Sabrina, you are going to be an amazing missionary!! I wish you the best in everything and hope that you have the best time ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes from Kim's big sis...you're gonna be great out there! Go, Sister P! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts