I'm here!


Hi family!

I am in Portugal. Wahoo!

Sorry, the keyboard is a little different here and I am trying to get used to it. I just have a couple of minutes to drop a note and say that I am here and I am safe. The plane ride was good. We had three legs and I slept on all three flights practically the whole way. I am pretty sure that I slept more than anyone :).

We are doing interviews right now with the Mission President. I will find out where I go and who my companion will be. But, I already know that I will have a native companion. That will be exciting. I am excited to go teach and try my hardest in speaking Portuguese. Anyway, I will write again soon. Just to let you know I am here and safe (and all of my luggage made it)--my companion´s luggage didn´t. Portugal is so beautiful and the airport was amazing! I am so excited for the work ahead of me!



Love,

Irma Perez

Comments

Popular Posts