Dear Jared,

Dear Jared,

I know I haven't known you for very long, but already we joke that we are "best friends". It makes me happy. Working at Seven Peaks was not a huge part of my plans for this summer, but when I got promoted to be a supervisor, you were there to make the transition SOOO much easier. I really thank you for that. I feel a lot of the times that I have no idea what I am doing and the only way that I am learning is from trial and error. But, you are so forgiving and patient with me with teaching me all of the ropes of being a supervisor for Seven Peaks. Even though Coral is your mom and your boss you respect her so much. I love that about you. You act pretty grown up for being only 17, having two jobs, and fending for yourself. I admired you the first training that I had at Seven Peaks. I remember asking Lynda about you and the positive response she gave me. Everyone loves you and your happy demeanor. You will be such a great missionary one day because you already love talking with everyone and can easily charm children with lollipops and stickers :)

I am learning so much patience with you because you are so good at it! I am learning that I need to be more patient with myself. I thank you for always asking my opinion on lots of decisions and how we should fix problems. I thank you for your kindness and great attitude. I know that sometimes you probably do not want to be stuck with the same shift as me, but I really appreciate your happiness about it. Oh, and thanks for always making me laugh...like that time you tripped over the garbage can and landed on top of it. And then you tried to cover up the fact that you tripped by saying loudly, "Oh, I really do love this garbage can. It is my favorite one of the whole park!" And then all of the customers laugh. That really is a special gift that you have. I appreciate you sharing it with the rest of us. Don't give up on your positive attitude. It will take you far!!!

So Jared, it comes to this...

THANK YOU!!

Love,

Sabrina

P.S.--This is kind of a thank you in advance for all of the wonderful things you will teach me and do for me this summer. You are awesome Jared!

Comments

Popular Posts