Road Trip :)

After the wedding, I hit the road with my two best friends and roommates: Kim and Lynda, and we went to CAL-I-FOR-NI-A! We went to Disneyland--here is us outside of California adventure (R for Roomies :) And yes, we really are all wearing matching gold mickey ears. We got them at the outlet store for a buck a piece! What a deal. Especially since they were about 10 dollars at regular price.
  We also spent a day at the beach (Newport), which was awesome. At first, it looked cloudy and like it would be cold, but it ended up being a warm, sunny day. A special shout out to Adam, who came with us!


(And he said he wasn't photogenic! Nice poses--haha!)



All in all, it was amazing to spend time with my friends before I left for Virginia. They're the best and I have had three amazing years at college with them. I miss them, but I know they'll go off and do grand things :)

Comments

Popular Posts