Recent Adventures



So, I am back in Virginia and I want to share the recent adventures I had in Provo!
Like I said, I stayed with Maggie and Alex. It was way fun. I got to see my old roommates and hang out a lot. I got to see a lot of people before I am going to leave on my mission, which was really nice.
The second night I was there Kim, Lynda, and I went to Brick Oven (kind of a tradition for us) and celebrated Lynda's upcoming birthday on the 1st of December.


Lynda; the mug of root beer float in Brick Oven; Kim; and The Hannah Montana Movie respectively. Kim surprised Lynda and bought this movie for her, which I thought was perfect because we watched it the last night that we were together in August. Good times :)

Lynda and I also hung out right before she went home for Thanksgiving. We went to the top of the JFSB and had fun. Here is the view from the top. It looks pretty amazing if you ask me.
 
I love Provo--even if it is in the winter. It is very lovely and I miss it lots!

Comments

  1. Surprised about the movie? Well techinically yes, but that was not the only surprise I got that week! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts