Last email from MTC‏

Hey parents and fam,

Sorry, but this week is going to be a short email. I will try to write Summer to answer her question on families.

This week, they are trying to change the emails of all the missionaries to Google. (Don't worry, this email feeds into the new email), but it took ten minutes off my time, so I only am down to 12 minutes now. Anyway, this week was pretty crazy. Lots of last things were happening, including TRC, teaching lessons, practicing.

And this week, on Sunday, I was called up to give ANOTHER talk! Can you believe it? It was really weird. I thought the branch president was supposed to say someone else's name, but he still called me and didn't correct himself. It's a good thing I had a talk prepared...but it is all good.

We finally got hymnals as well in Portuguese (after waiting for them for 8 weeks). They were always out at the bookstore, but now I have one and I definitely cherish it.

I hope that mom and poppy had a good anniversary.

I am excited to go to Portugal. I have been waiting for this my whole life. I am sending a box to you, maybe today, maybe Monday--we'll see. I did get your package--thank you for everything! Especially the makeup stuff because I was totally out and going without makeup and I am pretty sure I was scaring people...ha ha. just kidding. :)

I have loved the MTC and my experience here. It has meant the world to me and I am so excited to get out to the field and apply what I have been learning. I love you all and will be in touch with you from Portugal!

Love,

Irma Perez

p.s.--I can call you from the airport, but I have no idea when or where I will be, so I will just keep trying to call until I get through. Talk to you then, love you!

Comments

Popular Posts