Elder Rocha

Portugal

Hey family,

This week was pretty good. I am pretty sure I just have one more week in this area. Transfers are next week, so be ready to hear my new area...I have an idea of where I am going to go (that is kind of how it is as an irmã in the mission because there are not that many areas nor that many comps). So, it should be exciting to have a change. It will probably be my last area! (weird to think about...)

But anyway, this week Elder Rocha of the seventy came to our ward. He is from Portugal and is pretty awesome. He came to our branch in the Azores when I was there. He had a training with the leaders and with Irmã de Almeida during the first two hours of church. I heard it was good. I had to teach Gospel Principles and play the piano and take care of our investigators. But that was pretty cool. We introduced all of our recent converts to Elder Rocha and he was very happy to see the good results of our work and said that we were "missionárias excepcionais" and that he was going to tell the Area Authority about the good success in our area. Wow! President Torgan called us last night and said how proud he was of us and that we could sleep well. So that was pretty exciting.

Other than that, life is pretty normal. Irmã de Almeida is pretty sick today, so I am going to try to take care of her, but she is pretty independent. I got the fingerprint package and the camera cards. THANK YOU! I really needed it.

Well, Irmã de Almeida needs to go. Sorry I didn´t answer all of the questions. But, next week will be better...

Love you all and thank you for your prayers!

Love,

Irmã Pérez

Comments

Popular Posts